Thursday, October 28, 2010

Hola Familia!


The heart of Cuernavaca

Yes the rumors you have heard are true!  This coming Enero I am going to Cuernavaca Mexico in the great state of Morelos.  The City of Eternal Spring!  I am very excited about this trip and the opportunity I will have to learn spanish.  I will be attending Universidad Internacional.  I am applying and will most likely get accepted to their Intensive Spanish Language Program which will last till about Abril.  This will be a great opportunity for me and continue to help me towards graduation.  I know that Mexico has been in the news a lot recently for it's volatile state but the school assures me that I will be safe.  I will have the opportunity to stay with a host family close to the school as well.  This is an interesting article that I found Staying Safe South of the boarder.  Uncle John also sent this article to me which is pretty good at giving both sides, Most Dangerous places in Mexico.
El Mercado @ Cuernavaca
Inside UNITER

No comments:

Post a Comment